Warlords: Crystals of Power Review
Welcome Bonus of 100% up to €/$200/£150/ 1800 SEK/ 1500 DKK or other currency equivalent.
The minimum qualifying deposit is €/$/£1 or other currency equivalent.
The maximum qualifying deposit is €/$/£499 or other currency equivalent.
Players from Italy are excluded from this bonus offer.
NetEnt has been on a spree of releasing magnificent slots that take the spotlight long before they’re launched. Slot after slot, they get better and they make NetEnt’s game portfolio more diverse. Warlords: Crystals of Power has a launch date on the 24th of November, 2016. It tells an ancient story of samurais, barbarians, basically warriors of any kind. They are fierce warriors, with pointy blades, brutal axes and precise slashes. In short, from a technical standpoint of view, Warlords: Crystals of Power slot looks and sounds amazing. A friendly advice, don’t skip the intro, it’s stunning!
|Warlords: Crystals of Power Details|
|User Rating: -||Total Votes: 0|
|House Edge: 3.11%||Return to player: 96.89%|
|Autospin: Yes||Softwares: Windows download, no download - instant play, mobile, Mac|
|Released: November 24, 2016||Min Bet: 0.15|
|Max Bet: 150||Scatters: Yes|
|Gamble: No||Max Coins: 15|
|Reels: 5||Paylines: 30|
|Free Spins: Yes||Bonus Rounds: Yes|
|Wild: Yes||Software: Net Entertainment|
Bonus Code: CBCCEX
Warlords: Crystals of Power is a 5 reel video slot that comes with the standard 5x3 grid, which means there are 15 symbols on the screen at all times. The slot has 30 paylines and players cannot adjust the number of paylines that are in play. The betting settings come in the standard format NetEnt has been fond of for quite some time. Coins can have a value between 0.01 and 1. Considering there are 30 paylines, the minimum bet is 0.15 and the maximum bet high rollers should look for is 150.
In the past several years, numerous TV shows appeared which follow a theme rather similar to the one of Warlords: Crystals of Power. NetEnt perfectly depicted any aspect of what a warrior could’ve done back then, or what each of them had to go through. It comes with 3 different wild features, free spins and one of kind video animations. On top this, the audio, the soundtrack and the effects couldn’t have been better.
Beginners will be stunned by the hype, but veteran slot players can notice something rather distinctive. If we go back, make a retrospective of all of NetEnt slots had one or two features we’ve seen before. Well, Warlords: Crystals of Power slot is definitely an exception to this rule. The theme is unique, the bonus features are unique and they’ve definitely put in extra effort to come up with the overall gameplay.
Charge into victory with the Scatter symbol, represented with a banner. 3 or more scatters trigger one of the available types of Free Spins. However, if you hit 2 scatters, there’s a chance that the cavalry can arrive and bring you another re-spin that can change one of the symbols into scatters, therefore triggering a bonus feature.
- Samurai Spins: The type of free spins is given at random. Samurai Spins come with Sticky Wilds that take the place of the Scatter Symbols that triggered it, including reel 1. The minimum amount of free spins a player can get is 5.
- Barbarian Spins: It’s always great to have your winnings multiplied by a multiplier. If you’re looking for this, go for the Barbarian Spins. Multiply your winnings for as many Bow and Arrow symbols there are on the screen.
- Priestess Spins: Random Stacked Symbols can appear on the reels, in combination with one or two wild symbols, rest assured there will be big and mega wins.
The 3 wild features we mentioned earlier on are as follows:
- Random Wilds: As any other game, a random wild symbol or symbols can appear on the reels. What’s weird about Warlords: Crystals of Power by NetEnt is that wilds can appear on the 1st reel.
- Blocks of Wilds: We don’t know how to actually call these, but we know that they always appear in a group of at least 4. A hammer hits 4 neighboring symbols, turning them into wilds. We saw this feature in Big Blox by Yggdrasil, which was introduced 2 months ago, before the announcement for Warlords slot was made.
- Diagonal Wilds: Most likely, it’s the Samurai that’s slashing the symbols, turning them into wilds. A slashing sword turns 3 diagonally positioned symbols into wild symbols. This almost guarantees mega wins because the 3 of them can be positioned on one payline.
Warlords: Crystals of Power is without any doubt one of the best video slots released in 2016. It shines in the video and audio departments. Considering the presence of 3 different free spins types, 3 different wild features, players can expect a lot of excitement and mega wins. Because Warlords attracted a lot of attention since the moment it was announced, there should be a lot of Free Spins which you can take advantage of to play this video slot.