- Checked by Kay Jones
- Published For
Deal or No Deal: What's In Your Box? The clue is in the name with this one. You don't have to be a fan of the TV show to want to play the game. Blueprint has incorporated some massive jackpots to further add to that thrill factor. What's more, barely a few months old, it's as fresh as slots get. You're definitely going to want to read our Deal or No Deal slot review!
Deal or No Deal Slot Details and Wager Limits
With its 5 reels in 3 rows and 20 paylines, Deal or No Deal slot machine brings nothing new to the table on that matter. It's a classic setup that we're getting tired of seeing but at least it makes it relatable.
But when it comes to volatility, opinions will probably be divided. This slot is marked as a medium to high volatility game, which means that winning payline will not happen that often. If you have ever played other jackpot slots though, you are used to this by now.
Deal or No Deal slot game lets you set bets in the range from £/$/€ 0.2 to £/$/€ 200. We like the fact that the slot creators have left more than enough place for almost any player to find a perfect bet. This is definitely a major selling point one for the Deal or No Deal online slot.
There is also an autoplay button to be found in the bottom right corner of the screen. It very customisable, meaning that you can also program it when to stop, apart from setting the number of auto spins. The max number of autoplay spins is limited to 100, which could be a bit higher, as some high-rollers may find it insufficient.
Deal or No Deal Slot RTP
Deal or No Deal video slot machine has a scarily low RTP of just 92.601%. This is something that will either attract you right away, or it will be an immediate deal-breaker. One thing is for sure, if you are searching for a slot to play for a longer time, Deal or No Deal is not a game for you. However, RTP like this is understandable when we take a look at the selection of bonuses this casino game has to offer. Usually, games with huge jackpots and bonus rounds have a bit lower RTP. Take Genie Jackpots, for instance, another one by Blueprint with a similar slot RTP.
Suddenly, 92.601% starts to seem like something we can live with.
Deal or No Deal Slot Audio and Design Features
The Deal or No Deal casino game online comes with a solid combination of sharp graphics and engaging sound effects. It's nothing that will spin your head around, but it's good enough to make you want to stay and spin the reels. The graphics look clean, and everything is in bright red and yellow colours, which gives this game a distinctive feel. The background music is disco styled, so it perfectly complements the fast-paced nature of Deal or No Deal slot game. We like the fact that players who are familiar with the TV show can actually relate to it. Blueprint has done their job right!
You'll find most of the recognisable items from the TV show spinning on the reels. There are black phones, sealed envelopes, mugs and other memorabilia from the series we all know and love. The rest of the symbols are redesigned playing cards signs. But the great thing is that both higher and lower-paying symbols follow the overall design of the game. So we can conclude that the design of Deal or No Deal slot online will not disappoint even the most seasoned casino players. Also, note that the people at Blueprint have made sure that this slot looks equally astonishing whether you to decide to play it on desktop, tablet or smartphone.
Deal or No Deal Bonus Features and Games
As we mentioned at the beginning of the review, Deal or No Deal casino game is full of exciting bonuses, just like the TV show. We had a hard time sorting them all out, but if you read the following paragraphs, you'll get to know everything about Deal or No Deal bonus feature in a matter of minutes!
First thing you should know is that the wild symbol is Black Telephone. It substitutes for all other symbols other than bonus sign, and it alone can bring you 500 coins cash in. The bonus symbol is recognisable Red Box from the TV show. You need at least 3 of them to activate bonus rounds.
Now thing gets interesting. There are 5 bonus rounds altogether, and you'll randomly get one of them. But if you don't like what you received, you can gamble, with the possibility to get involved in the more lucrative bonus game. These are the available bonus features:
- Go All the Way Bonus - You'll get the blue and the red set of classic DOND boxes. Then you should pick the boxes until you revel the 'Take a Prize' note. After that, you'll be presented with the final box selection, which is either 'Take Blue' (awarding the amount reached on the blue cash leader), 'Take Red' (awarding the amount from the red cash leader), or 'Bank Them Both' sign, which will take it all.
- Trail of Wealth Bonus - Here, you'll get the chance to roll the dice and move across the board and collect different bonuses along the way. If you receive 3 Banker's Seal symbols, you'll enter Super Trail of Wealth feature, with the chance of even bigger prizes. The round will continue until you reveal the 'Collect' option.
- Seal of Success Free Spins - You'll be granted 10 free spins to play on the enhanced set of reels. In case you land 3 Envelope symbols, you'll receive an additional 5 free spins. Also one of the high-paying symbols will turn into the wild, giving you massive prizes.
- Powerplay Free Spins - You'll get enhanced reels and another 10 bonus spins. If you collect 3 Red Boxes, you'll enter the Powerplay mode, where the number of free spins will remain locked, and the special Box 23 symbol will appear, significantly increasing your chances of winning. This will continue until you land 3 Blue Box signs on the reel number 5. After that, the free spins counter will unlock, and you'll continue to play until you spend all the bonus spins.
- Deal or No Deal Bonus - This is probably the best bonus of all. You'll be presented with the classic TV Show type of the Deal or No Deal game. There will be a bunch of boxes for you to open, and the banker will ring the phone with the money offer. This is a super fun feature with a chance to win up to 2500x your stake.
Deal or No Deal Banker's Bonus
If you thought that there are no more bonuses, you have been wrong! The Banker's Bonus is a bit different than the bonus rounds we mentioned before because it's activated randomly. When you see the reels shaking, and the phone rings in the background, you'll know that this feature is about to start. You'll be presented with three red boxes to choose from, with the possibility to get one of the 5 following bonuses:
- Random Wild - A few symbols will become wilds when reels start spinning again.
- Mystery Symbols - Mystery symbols will appear on the reels. They will become a random symbol, helping you to get a winning payline.
- Respin Streak - If you score a win, you'll enter the Respin Streak. All the winning positions will be locked, while the rest of the reels will spin again. If new, longer paylines appear, they will be locked as well. The respins will continue until there are no further wins.
- Colossal Symbol - Several random Colossal Symbols will be added to the reels as they continue to spin.
- Bonus Respin - All reels, or just a few of them, will respin to help you get the winning payline.
Deal or No Deal Progressive Jackpot
There is more good news for bonus lovers. Deal or No Deal slot features not 1 or 2, but 3 progressive jackpots. This game is the part of the Jackpot King progressive network, so you'll be able to get the grip of the Royal Pot, Jackpot King or Regal Pot progressive jackpot. All 3 of them are displayed at the top of the screen, so you can easily keep track of them at any time.
Deal or No Deal Slot Review Summary - This Slot Is the Real Deal!
Calling all bonus lovers! As you have seen in this Deal or No Deal slot review, this isn't just about the big jackpots. There are more than 10 different bonus features, plus the 3 progressives, which is just insane! The whole gameplay is very exciting, so you can be sure that this slot will keep you on edge the entire time. It may seem complicated at first but once you get the hang of things it will be hard to put down. Deal or No Deal: What's In Your Box? You're definitely going to want to find out.
Deal or No Deal Slot FAQs
- How to play Deal or No Deal Slot?
It's quite easy. First, find a reliable online casino and register an account. After that, make a deposit, locate Deal or No Deal Slot and start spinning.
- How to win on Deal or No Deal Slot?
There is no way to ensure a win on a slot game since they are all completely based on luck. That's why we recommend you to forget about winning strategies, and just try to enjoy the game.
- What casinos have Deal or No Deal slot?
Check the review above for the list of the best Deal or No Deal casinos. Every site from the list is reliable and very user-friendly, so you should have an excellent playing time with any of them.