Top Online Casino Deposit Methods for USA Players
- Bitcoin – The undisputed, literally the payment method that offers the highest level of privacy is Bitcoin. Due to the current situation in the USA, online casino players have to look for unorthodox means for deposits and withdrawals. One of which, and the most widely used among computer savvy people is the Bitcoin. This crypto-currency allows US players to conveniently deposit to online casinos, without worrying that the authorities will get in their way.
Online casinos have gone the extra mile to help players who are new to Bitcoin and guide them to safely deposit and play. All you need to do is Setup a Bitcoin Wallet and make a Bitcoin Deposit. As soon as the transaction is verified by the casino’s financial department, you can jump into playing your favorite games.
Almost all US friendly online casinos are willing to accept your Bitcoin deposits. Once you have your Bitcoin wallet set up, depositing becomes as easy as if you’re to deposit with popular e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller, which unfortunately, are not available to the US public.
- UPayCard – In case you are reluctant to buying and using Bitcoin for your online casino play, UPayCard is a great alternative. It was introduced recently to the online gaming community and it quickly became a favorite among US casino players.
This deposit method clearly mitigates the restrictions imposed on US banks. That being said, you can fund your UPayCard with your VISA credit card or MasterCard. UPayCard owners can also fund their accounts with debit cards like VISA Electron or Maestro. Once you have your account funded, feel free to deposit at any UPayCard online casino, like Casino Extreme for instance.
Funding you UPayCard via credit/debit cards is subject to a fee in the range of 1.2% to 2.9%, whereas bank wire deposits are free of charge.
It’s an e-wallet that’s great for US online casino players. It is a breath of fresh air that has made online gaming much more convenient for US casino players. It’s cost efficient, fast and it’s safe! UPayCard is exactly what was needed to bypass the US restrictions.
- Credit Cards– Depending on your location in the US, meaning in which state your bank is, you might be, or you might not be allowed to deposit via credit cards. However, for the purpose of providing you with accurate and complete information, we must mention that credit card deposits are possible. Amex is widely available in the US, being almost a trademark for credit cards in the USA.
American Express is not the only option. If your bank allows it, you can also deposit with a VISA credit card or MasterCard. There are certain US friendly casinos that offer more generous, much more alluring bonus deals to players who deposit with credit cards.
However, as you can see, there are flaws that come with credit cards. You might have to pay a visit to your bank and ask them to allow deposits to online gaming sites. This is a severe blow for your privacy. There are people who don’t like other people knowing about their habits and their hobbies, and they have every right to feel so.
That’s why we have credit cards ranked as 3rd, last on our best deposit methods for US online casino players.
Top Online Casino Withdrawal Methods for US Players
Withdrawals have been an issue for all online casino players in general. This has been the case because of the scrutinizing policy imposed by government. We’re all aware of the US policy in regards to online gaming, ergo the struggling reality US online casino players have to face.
It’s no secret that US players have a limited range of withdrawal methods. Occasionally, even bank wire transfer are not an option. Here are the best payment options US players have at their disposal.
- UPayCard – If privacy is not your biggest concern, UPayCard is the withdrawal method to choose. It’s easy to set it up, and the number of online casinos that are willing to pay your winnings out with UPayCard keeps growing. After all, players need to have freedom of choice, otherwise the payment method is flawed.
UPayCard withdrawals are fast and cost efficient, but importantly, you can bypass the banking legal scrutiny. You can also use your UPayCard for making other payments and purchases. It’s the next big thing, at least that’s what we predict. UPayCard nullifies the inconveniences brought up by other payment methods available to US casino players. The gap that existed solely because US players did not have an e-wallet as a payment option was met with the introduction of UPayCard.
- Bitcoin – On the other hand, if you’re good with computers, you know what you’re doing on the Internet, and you can deal with the uncertainty brought up by a volatile crypto currency, Bitcoin is a great alternative to UPayCard. Moreover, the Bitcoin platform acts as a standalone economy, meaning your privacy is guaranteed. Note, it’s legal to buy, sell and use Bitcoins in the USA. After a long public draft paper, long hours of discussing, Bitcoin became a legal commodity.
The aforementioned Bitcoin Wallet allows for convenient deposits and withdrawals as well. In time, you will get used to seeing the Bitcoin currency Sign, just like you’re used to seeing the dollar sign.
However, we urge you to be careful how and what you do with your Bitcoin codes.
- eCheck – eCheck is available exclusively to US residents, because it requires the buyer or in our case, the player, to have a valid bank account on the grounds of the USA. Bear in mind, the casino can pay your winnings out via eCheck only if the Instant Transfer option is not available.
The casino makes a payment to your bank account, but the transaction is delayed, meaning you will get the money in a couple of days. As it stands, eCheck also bypasses some, but not all of the legal restrictions imposed by the US authorities. That’s why you’ll find it available at a limited number of online casinos. Nevertheless, it’s a safe and reliable withdrawal method which has been a payment solution for many passionate US online casino players.
In short, eCheck acts as an electronic, or digital check.
- Bank Transfers/Wire Transfer – Wire transfers are the less secure equivalents of common bank transfers. However, if your bank doesn’t allow its customers to receive funds from online gaming sites, you will have to opt for a wire transfer. The ultimate objective of the payment provider is the recipient to receive the funds. The payment provider the likes of Western Union, have no grudges for online gaming sites.
Wire transfers are fast, but as we mentioned, they are prone to scams. Wire transfers should be your last resort. After all, there are other payment options you should first consider, like UPayCard and Bitcoin for instance.
On the other hand, Bank Transfers are probably the safest, but the most inconvenient withdrawal method. Players outside of the US enjoy bank transfers, but US players have a tough time with them. Once again, the US policy can have the withdrawal denied and sent back to the casino. This can raise other issues, which in all honesty are unnecessary.
Both Wire Transfers and Bank Transfers are usually subject to high withdrawal fees which can go as high as $50. Furthermore, they might come with a minimum threshold that’s not fair to all players, in the range of $100 to $500.
Newly Reviewed Casinos
- Selection of jackpot slots
- Phone support available
- Range of bonuses