(฿) Thai Baht Casinos Online
Thai Baht Casinos are starting to appear more frequently across the internet. The market in Asia is growing and as a result, operators are looking to tailor their product to specific niches. Accepting the local currency is one way to do this and it brings many advantages to Thai casino players. Reducing the costs of fluctuating exchanges rates is one example.
But before we get into the details, here’s our top-rated list of trustworthy Thai Baht casino sites.
Best Online Casinos Accepting Thai Baht in 2022
- Huge range of software providers
- Local payment methods
- Valuable welcome bonus
- Ran by reputable 888 brand
- Play via iOS or Android app
- VIP rewards and bonuses
- Selection of jackpot slots
- Phone support available
- Range of bonuses
How to Play at a Thai Baht Casino?
Playing at a Thai Baht casino is simple. It actually only takes finding a site that accepts the local currency and luckily, they are widespread. But perhaps you’re wondering what advantages these casinos have over others.
First off, making a casino deposit in THB removes all exchange rate fees. When you consider that the same charges apply for withdrawals plus the overall volatility of currencies, this can lead to large savings in the long run.
Thai players are also much more familiar with Thai Baht because it is what they use in day to day life. This thus means that they get a clearer picture of the true value of their transactions.
Safety and Security
Many online casinos that allow players from the region to join, are also THB friendly. This much we have established by now. But the question is, can they be trusted? Truth be told, not all Thai Baht gaming sites live up to the necessary security standards required to ensure player protection. Some try to take shortcuts such as operating without a casino licence.
The good news is that not all are in the same boat. This is why we have been able to give you a list of the best casinos above. Rest assured that all of these brands are trustworthy sites. Each carries some form of approval from a recognised licensing body like the Malta Gaming Authority. The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) is also up and coming within Asian markets.
A valid licence comes with a long list of criteria that casino sites must live up to. Players can rest assured that their Thai Baht funds are fully protected.
Thai Baht Casino Bonuses
If an online casino accepts Thai Baht, then chances are that they’ll have at least some sort of bonus. Most will have several so as to target both their new and existing players. The good thing about these casinos is that more often than not, they show all of their promotions in the local currency. Again, this makes it easier for local players to assess their true value.
Thai Baht casino bonuses work no differently to currencies in any other offer. Most require a deposit, and this is usually around the ฿300 to ฿400 mark but of course, this depends on the type of promotion. As for, wagering requirements, anything between 30 and 50 x the bonus is considered acceptable. Some, like Dafabet Casino, are known to offer even lower turnover rates. It’s also worth looking out for bonus codes. Some casinos that accept Thai Baht use this system which is why we always
As for the type of offer, we prefer ones that include a combination of bonus money and free spins. Speaking of free spins, slots in general tend to be the game most associated with promotions. We have however noticed that live dealer bonuses are also more common at casinos that accept Thai Baht. This is probably down to the popularity of classic table games within this region when compares to other places around the world.
THB Friendly Payment Options
At the heart of any casino accepting the local currency are Thai Baht friendly payment methods. This next section is particularly important because only a select few banking options are THB specific. Many others convert the currency and thus players still incur exchange rate fees. Below are is a list of the more popular ones:
- Thai QR Payment – a unique QR code is created for each deposit which is then scanned via an app from your banking institution
- LINE Pay – a digital wallet targeted at players from Thailand
- eCashAsia – an online banking option that works with the leading bank in Thailand, SCB
- Online Banking – this can be done through platforms like gocash88 and ezpay but you’ll need to check the list of accepted banks for each
- Bitcoin – many crypto wallets accept THB and help to protect a player’s identity
Considering the nature of the market, there’s a good choice of payment options out there. What’s more, players can also deposit at an ATM in THB as a means of funding their player account.
How to Deposit in Thai Baht?
Once you’ve chosen a Thai Baht casino site and know which payment method you’re opting for, the next step involves making a deposit. Below is a guide to how to deposit in THB at an online casino.
- Ensure that the online casino accepts Thai Baht.
- Create an account, selecting THB as the currency you want to use for transactions.
- Opt in for any bonuses if required to do so.
- Access the cashier section via your player account.
- Choose your desired payment method.
- Enter the amount of money you want to deposit.
- Each payment method will require you to follow a set of steps, but you’ll be guided through the process.
- Most Thai Baht deposit methods are instant.
Depending on the banking option you choose, you may be required to login to your financial institution. Others like Thai QR Payment will ask you to scan a barcode via your mobile banking application. This is why it’s important to follow the online guidelines. Rest assured that sticking to a trustworthy casino site also means the full protection of sensitive data.
THB Online Casino Withdrawals
Withdrawing from Thai Baht casinos is just as straightforward as making a deposit, with one key difference. Most of the previously mentioned payment methods are only available on deposits. Players are left with fewer options when cashing out real money.
In our experience with online casinos accepting THB, there are usually only a couple of withdrawal methods to choose from. What’s more, these are usually classic options like bank transfers and online banking. The advantage of these, aside from being readily available is that they bear higher maximum withdrawal limits, sometimes up to ฿1,000,000,000. Processing the payment isn’t instant, particularly for the first time however it’s still usually less than 24 hours.
If you’re playing at a bitcoin-friendly online casino, then you’ll be pleased to know that you can also transfer money back to your crypto wallet. This option is usually quicker, but some players prefer to stick to something less volatile.
Thai Baht Casino Online FAQs
- ✅Do online casinos accept Thai Baht?
- It depends. Not all casinos that accept players from Thailand allow for THB deposits and withdrawals. In that case, they provide USD as the default currency. The good news is that some do, and the number of THB friendly casinos is increasing.
- 🔒Is it safe to play at a Thai Baht casino online?
- It depends. With more Thai Baht casinos appearing online, not all of them can be trusted. Some aren’t even licensed, for example but even those that are, sometimes try to cut corners. This is why we suggest sticking to any of our top-rated Thai Baht casinos online.
- 🇹🇭Why should I deposit in Thai Baht and not US dollar?
- If you’re a player from Thailand then depositing in the local currency has several advantages. Firstly, it does away with all exchange rate fees which you would otherwise have to pay on both deposits and withdrawals. Another perk is that players get a better understanding of the value of their Thai Baht transaction since it is a currency that they are more familiar with.