Unfortunately, up to the time of writing, PurplePay is not yet a widely accepted payment method on most casinos. However, there are still a few out there who accept this as a payment option. All you need to do is click on the casino’s cashier page to see if it’s a payment method they offering. If you’d like to use this method, but aren’t sure where to start, check out the list above, as it includes some of the best casinos that accept PurplePay payments.
How to Deposit with PurplePay on an online casino?
When you’ve found an online casino that accepts this payment method, depositing is super quick and easy. However, we’ve also included a step by step guide on how to complete a PurplePay deposit to make things clearer.
- Register an account on a casino that accepts PurplePay deposits
- Verify your email address
- Go to the cashier/payments page
- Select PurplePay as your deposit option
- Insert the deposit amount
- Input your PurplePay 16-digit code
- Complete the transaction
- You can now start playing with Real Money
The steps above are very straightforward, so we don’t think you’ll have any issues depositing. It’s also a discrete option which allows players to avoid getting casino transactions on their credit card statements. In fact, you don’t even need to add any credit card details on the casino site. Thus, players can put their minds to rest knowing that nobody can steal their online information from the casino.
Can I Withdraw with PurplePay?
Unfortunately, since PurplePay is an online voucher, withdrawals back to it are virtually impossible. This is because all the transaction payments are made online, and they wouldn’t be able to send a voucher back to you in your name. Even if they would potentially go the extra mile and have these vouchers sent over, similar to a cheque, it would cause some complications. It would also be one of the lengthiest withdrawal methods.
We understand that due to anti-money laundering, most online casinos would require you to withdraw back to the same way you deposited. This is also commonly known as a ‘closed-loop’ policy. However, certain exceptions need to be made in this case, and the online casino should allow you to use another method to withdraw your funds back.
Where Can I Buy PurplePay?
Even though PurplePay is a commonly used online payment method, individual players in certain jurisdictions might find it easier than others to buy this voucher. For example, players in Australia may buy PurplePay prepaid vouchers from their local shops, or from a secure online authorised distributor.
To buy a PurplePay voucher, you need to use your credit card or E-wallet. However, if you’re looking for an extra layer of online security to protect your credit card info, we suggest using an E-wallet to make this purchase.
PurplePay Pros and Cons
In general, it doesn’t matter which online payment method you use nowadays. All of them come with their own advantages and disadvantages. Since everything is done online, nothing can be completely guaranteed. So, we’ve covered a few benefits and drawbacks you may come across when using this specific payment method.
- Secure: The great thing about PurplePay is that you don’t need to add any credit card details to the actual casino site. This is significantly important because you, therefore, won’t have any of your bank details saved online. Thus, on the unlikely chance the casino would be hacked, there is no way they could steal your details to withdraw money from. All you’d need to do is enter the PurplePay voucher code on the deposits page. After a few seconds, your real funds should be automatically accessible from your account balance.
- No Hidden Fees: Another advantage of using PurplePay as a deposit method, is eliminating all the processing fees. That is to say that the amount you deposit, won’t then be reduced due to bank or processing fees. We understand that it is very irritating to complete a deposit, and then find your account balance less than the amount you deposited due to transaction fees. However, with PurplePay, things are simple and straightforward, and there are no processing fees which limit the amount you have purchased.
- Instant: Players can rest assured that their deposits will be processed instantly when using PurplePay. Just enter the voucher code on the deposits page, click confirm, and your funds should appear in a matter of seconds.
- No Withdrawals: Seeing as it is an online voucher, you wouldn’t be able to have swift and secure withdrawals with this method. We agree that it would be ideal to be able to withdraw back to the same option as well. However, we’re not currently aware of any updates or improvements in the pipeline which would allow PurplePay to start offering this shortly. Thus, for the time being, PurplePay can only be used as a secure online deposit method.
- Single-Use: When it comes to PurplePay vouchers, it usually needs to be used all at once. That is to say that you can’t only use some of your vouchers, then come back later and use the rest elsewhere. All of the funds need to be used in one purchase. Therefore, it would be best to buy a voucher equivalent to that of how much you’d like to spend. Thus, avoiding any real money getting lost in the process. Apart from this, unlike credit card money, the vouchers may have an expiry date. Thus, it would be best to use them up before you forget about them, and have your real funds disappear.
- Not accepted on all online casinos: Although secure online payment methods are becoming more popular each year, this is not the case for PurplePay. At the moment, PurplePay is only affiliated with specific online casinos. Therefore, you might be disappointed to find that this is not a widely accepted payment method. However, if you’re set on using this payment method as an option, do check out our list of online casinos that accept this method above.
Overall, PurplePay is generally used by those located in Australia. This means that first and foremost, the online casino needs to accept players from that region. Due to the AUS licensing and regulations, it might be hard to find a variety of payment methods accepted by most online casinos. That’s where PurplePay comes in, seeing as it doesn’t show up on your bank statement, most AUS players may favour this option to keep their transactions discrete.
After going through all the pros and cons with PurplePay, we understand that some players may not favour this option as their go-to online payment method. Seeing as it’s not widely accepted on all online casinos, we would suggest taking a look at the below methods for some alternative secure payment options.
- Bank Transfer
Each of these methods has its own advantages and disadvantages. However, all of them are secure and popular online payment methods which we happily recommend for all your online transactions. Besides, they are also more common, and well known with industry-leading casinos. Therefore, you’ll have a better chance of finding these payment options wherever you go. If you’re uncertain on which to pick and would like to find out more about each method, we’d recommend taking a look at our payment review for each. This way, you can find out all you need to know before making any actual payments.
PurplePay Payments – Quick and Easy!
After considering and evaluating all the advantages and disadvantages of PurplePay, we can happily recommend it as a secure online payment method. Throughout this PurplePay payments review, we’ve highlighted the convenience and security features which this method provides via instant transactions. All players need to do is input their 16-digit code on an online casino, to have real money credited to their casino account in realtime. If you’re not sure where to start, we’ve added some of the best casinos that accept PurplePay above.
- ❓Which online casinos accept PurplePay?
Currently, we couldn’t find a variety of online casinos that accept PurplePay as a payment option. If you're set on finding a casino that offers this option, we would highly suggest taking a look at our top online casino list above.
- 🎁Are there any PurplePay casino bonuses?
At the time of writing, we couldn’t find any PurplePay casino bonuses. Seeing as it’s not such a popular payment method, we weren’t so surprised. However, even if we did find a specific bonus, we’d always recommend double-checking the terms. This is because certain casinos exclude certain deposit options for specific promotions.
- ⚖️Is PurplePay Legit?
Yes, we consider PurplePay to be a secure online payment method. This is because no sensitive information is exchanged between you and the online casino. When using this payment option on a gambling site, you only need to input the 16-digit PurplePay code, and you should be up and running in no time.
Other PurplePay Casinos
Now that you understand more about this payment method, here's a look at all the other casinos that we've reviewed that currently offer PurplePay.