Top 7 Casinos that accept MuchBetter
- Over 2000 games
- PayPal accepted
- Excellent loyalty program
- Swift withdrawal times
- Over 1500 games
- Loyalty program for new players
- Convenient payment methods
- Regular slots tournaments
- Quick e-wallet withdrawals
- Bitcoin accepted
- Cash-back bonuses
- Good responsible gambling options
- Generous welcome offer
- Cryptocurrency options
- Over 2000 slots
- Selection of jackpot slots
- Phone support available
- Range of bonuses
MuchBetter App – The Key to Unlocking Swift Casino Payments Online
If you haven’t already realised it all starts with a mobile app, but we wouldn’t expect anything less from such an innovative payment solution. This is particularly good news for mobile casino players. Users are able to download the MuchBetter app from the App Store or Google Play, depending on their mobile device. Signing up is just as simple and it will only take a matter of seconds. Casino players looking to make MuchBetter deposits will need to ensure that they have topped up their account. The MuchBetter App is extremely user-friendly but in case you have any difficulties, we have included steps below.
How to set up the MuchBetter App to fund your Player Account
- Access the App Store from your iOS device or the Google Play store from your Android device.
- Search for MuchBetter and click ‘Get’.
- Download should begin automatically.
- Once complete, access the thumbnail in the main menu of your mobile device.
- Click on ‘sign up’ to create a new account.
- Simply enter your mobile number and you should receive an activation code by SMS.
- In order to make a MuchBetter casino deposit, you must first top up your wallet.
- Click on ‘top up’ and enter all personal details required.
- Choose your desired payment method and enter details as well as the amount that you want to transfer.
- Funds should be deposited instantly.
- You can now top up your player account directly from your desired casino site.
- PayPal accepted
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive slots
Topping up a MuchBetter account couldn’t be easier. One thing we do need to point out at this stage is that there are some underlying fees. Transfer fees vary quite a lot according to payment method. Bank transfers for instance as free of charge as are credit cards for players in the UK. Other countries though using Visa or MasterCard can incur charges of anywhere between 1.5 and 5%.
How to make a MuchBetter Deposit at Online Casinos
It’s an e-wallet at heart but MuchBetter is so much more, this is what we have seen so far. Now that you know the basics, we’ll move on to more important stuff, making real money deposits at online casinos! The first thing you want to ensure at this stage is that you can actually use the payment method. We would suggest checking back to our list of casinos that accept MuchBetter. You’ll even find some UK Gambling Commission licensed sites here. Once registered, making a deposit using MuchBetter is usually instant and free from any charges. At least as far as the casino site is concerned that is. Here’s our step by step approach to making an online casino MuchBetter deposit.
- Ensure that you have a player account with a MuchBetter Casino.
- Enter your casino login details and access the cashier section.
- Click on ‘Deposit’ and select ‘MuchBetter’ as your desired payment method.
- Open the MuchBetter app on your mobile device to complete the transaction.
- Once completed, funds are credited to your casino player account instantly.
Primarily, MuchBeter transacts in USD, EUR and GBP. Other currencies haven’t been excluded though, for instance, MuchBetter Casinos Canada will accept CAD. The only downside to things is that there is an exchange rate fee.
MuchBetter Casino Withdrawals – Is this an option?
This is an e-wallet at heart and unlike prepaid cash vouchers such as NeoSurf or Paysafecard, MuchBetter withdrawals are accepted at online casinos. Of course, you’ve already realised this if you have downloaded the mobile app. Most online casinos will, however, require players to have made a deposit using the same payment method. In addition to this, some gambling sites may charge a withdrawal fee but this is extremely subjective. Be sure to read the fine print or simply check out our casino reviews, this is something we tend to point out.
From the banking method’s end though, there are no charges for casino withdrawals. Should you then decide to withdraw your winnings from your MuchBetter account though, this is where the fees come into play. Again, these will vary depending on where you would like to transfer your funds too. Here’s a table below to make this clearer.
SEPA bank transfers
€50 (+2% where applicable)
- Convenient payment methods
- Regular slots tournaments
- Quick e-wallet withdrawals
Using MuchBetter at online casinos isn’t exactly free once you look at the table. At least if you are looking withdraw to winnings as real money. The other option is to use your casino winnings to transfer amongst friends. That or use it for online payments; MuchBetter is accepted at several merchants online.
Advantages of MuchBetter Casinos
With so many payment methods available at online casinos nowadays, what sets MuchBetter transactions apart? Perhaps this is the question you are asking yourself at this stage. Of course, we have already highlighted some of the main benefits earlier on in this review, but here’s a list below as reference.
- Mobile-Only Payment Method – Quick to download and sign-up to the app.
- Extremely Secure – MuchBetter forms part of the Electronic Money Association which means that they are licensed within every country they operate in. Transactions need to be verified by mobile which helps to make things even safer. Other elements include touch ID and password authentication.
- Fast Transaction Times – Whilst deposits are almost instant, casino withdrawals will take some time due to KYC procedures. MuchBetter ensures that from their end, things are as swift as possible. This is great news for high rollers looking to cash out quickly.
- MuchBetter Reward Scheme – As you transact, you’ll accumulate points and be entered into a weekly draw. The more points you have, the better your chances of winning real money prizes.
- Pre-paid MasterCard Available – Players can apply for a MuchBetter MasterCard free of charge.
- Operator friendly – MuchbBetter API is easy to integrate into a payment page.
Online Casino Muchbetter Transactions – The drawbacks
Here at Casinocountdown, we like to tell both sides to a tale, after all, nothing is truly perfect. There are some downsides to using MuchBetter at online casinos and we suggest you take a look at the below.
- Mobile-Only Payment Method – although this has its advantages, it can also limit players who don’t have access to a mobile device when transacting.
- Not available Worldwide – Although the payment method is widespread, there are a few excluded countries, such as the USA.
- Less choice of account funding options than competitors – This is particularly so when compared to the likes of Neteller and Skrill. There is, of course, a trade-off and the MuchBetter wallet competitors tend to have higher fees.
- Some Charges – MuchBetter does charge fees for transactions as well as exchange rates. They do however try to keep these low in comparison to competitors.
MuchBetter Online Casino Alternatives
MuchBetter has a lot to offer for online casino players and operators alike. We have given you an insight into this in the previous section. Having outweighed the pros and cons, you may find that you want to opt for an alternative payment method. Perhaps the online casino of your choice does not accept MuchBetter transactions or you may even be from a country where the payment method is not yet available. Here’s our take on the top 3 MuchBetter alternatives:
- Diverse slots collection
- Rewarding welcome bonus
- Fast e-wallet withdrawals
A great MuchBetter Casinos Canada alternative, the native is a favourite amongst players from Canada. Just like MuchBetter, this banking method is renowned for low fees and swift transaction times. The biggest benefit of Interac Casinos is that players can make deposits in Canadian dollars. In addition to this, the payment option is readily available across the region. Registering for an account will only take entering your bank details and email address.
A favourite amongst UK players, what makes PayPal so popular is the impeccable reputation it has built over the years. We aren’t just talking about online casinos either, the payment option is used by most major e-commerce websites. When it comes to casino sites, PayPal has such high standards that it is becoming harder to find. The good news is that there are still some that are PayPal approved and in players eyes, this is the ultimate seal of improvement. If you are looking for a payment option with top-notch security and privacy protection, then this surely is the one for you.
- Great bonuses
- VIP and loyalty rewards
- Live casino available for Aussie players
As safe as an e-wallet is, there are still some risks present. Neosurf is a prepaid cash voucher option that aims to eliminate the risk of hacking completely. Vouchers can be purchased from all over the world including the likes of Canada, New Zealand and Australia. Players need simply enter their 10-digit pin when making a deposit at a casino. What this means is that banking details are kept completely private. As with all prepaid options such as Paysafecard, the only downside to this is that it is only available on deposits.
MuchBetter Casinos FAQ
- What is a MuchBetter account?
Muchbetter is a mobile-only, e-wallet payment method. The banking option is popular amongst casino players from the likes of UK, Canada and even India due to its low fees and fast transaction times. Creating a MuchBetter account can be done simply once you have downloaded the app on mobile.
- Are there any MuchBetter Casino bonuses?
Since MuchBetter is an e-wallet, players looking to claim a casino bonus won't be able to make deposits using it. The same goes other wallets though such as PayPal, Neteller and Skrill. Some online casinos, set up MuchBetter specific bonuses to try and promotes the payment method but these are extremely rare.
Other MuchBetter Casinos
Our experts have already talked through what the best MuchBetter casinos are and why they have risen to the top when it comes to this payment method.
As one of the more popular options for depositing and withdrawing from online casinos, MuchBetter is quite widely available. Here's a look at all the other casinos we've reviewed that offer it as an option.