The Best Online Casino Accepting Boku
Boku, remember the name! It may not be the biggest name in town but it's definitely up and coming. With more players opting for on the go play, it was only a matter of time before payment methods caught on. Boku has been by far one of the more successful ones. This unique pay by phone service is simple and easy to use. It's especially popular amongst casual online casino players who appreciate the convenience and user-friendliness that the banking option has to offer. Being so new, you're bound to have some queries; which brings us to this Boku casino page. Read on as we take you through all of the finer details. You may even end up picking up a Boku deposit casino bonus along the way.
Top 10 Boku Casino Sites
- Huge range of software providers
- Local payment methods
- Valuable welcome bonus
- Diverse game selection
- 24/7 customer support
- Achievable welcome offer
- 24/7 live chat
- Secure payment options
- Generous welcome offer
- Selection of jackpot slots
- Phone support available
- Range of bonuses
- Deposit bonus available
- Quality gaming selection
- PayPal accepted
- Optimised for mobile
- Great selection of bonuses
- Live chat in multiple languages
- Ultra-fast withdrawals
- Rewarding VIP club
- Valuable welcome offer
- 24/7 live chat
- No deposit bonus available
- Part of reputable group
Boku and online casinos are a match made in heaven. They work seamlessly together. This is clear from the many top tier partnerships Boku has made with the best online gaming sites in the world. There are many other pay by phone casino Boku sites available out there, but the ten online casinos listed on this page provide the best gambling experience you can get for your money.
Best Nektan Casinos That Accept Boku
Founded more than a decade ago, Nektan may not be a name that all players have heard of. It is a quality-oriented casino game provider, with just a few dozen online casino games in its portfolio, a very small number when compared to some providers which offer several hundred casino games on their platforms. If we were to go a bit deeper into the details regarding Nektan casino games, some of the best Nektan slots pay by phone casino sites offer include massively popular titles like the Plucky Pirates slot and the Shamrock ‘n’ Roll slot.
Nektan may not be the biggest but it is, however, moving up the ranks in terms of mobile software developers. And how better to optimise a Nektan casino for mobile than by adding in mobile payments. Which brings us to Boku. If you haven't realised by now, it tends to go hand in hand with Nektan.
With that said, although their game library is not among the biggest ones in the industry in terms of numbers, it is definitely one of the best quality and most diverse ones. Their offer includes online casino slots, roulette, blackjack and bingo games. Many Nektan online casinos also accept Boku Pay by Mobile, providing the players with high-quality gaming content and a five-star payment service, all in one place. Here’s our concise list of the best Nektan-powered online casinos that accept Boku.
Boku Bonuses – Can you Claim Casino Offers Using Boku?
Boku is a deposit method which is always eligible for online casino promotions. For customers accustomised to bonus policies regarding e-wallets at online casinos, thatr definitely comes as a breath of fresh air. Players who use Boku can claim bonus offers in top UK casinos without any restrictions. Sites that use Boku offer many different types of casino bonuses, ranging from simple deposit bonuses to free spins offers and special deposit cashback deals.
The most popular type of online casino offers are the deposit match bonuses. Some UKGC licensed casinos offer Boku bonuses that are worth up to 300% your initial deposit. Such deals are great opportunities to boost your budget significantly with a relatively small deposit made through Boku. However, before claiming any bonuses, especially one that promises so much in return, we always recommend that you read through the bonus T&Cs, as knowing all of the circumstances can save you from a lot of potential headache in the future.
Best Boku Casino Bonuses
With such an abundance of bonus offers available online, it’s easy to make the wrong decision and miss out on a great deal just because you’re not aware of everything available out there. We’ve researched all of the Boku deposit bonuses to bring you a detailed overview of the best deals currently available on the market. The table below illustrates the most lucrative online casino bonuses you can currently claim by depositing money using Boku Pay by Mobile.
Boku Deposit Bonus (check links)
100% Bonus + FS
40x the bonus amount
40x the bonus amount
Slots Heaven Casino
100% Bonus + FS
40x Bonus & 20x Free Spins
Mobile Casino Sites That Accept Boku
The vast majority of online casinos also offer their players the chance of playing casino games directly on their smartphones. While gaming on a mobile casino, good payment support is one of the most important aspects. Luckily, the deposit by phone slots and bonuses are available in every mobile casino that offers Boku payments support. Mobile sites that use Boku allow you to deposit money into your gaming account the same way you would do if you were making a transaction on your desktop device. Mobile casino sites are the fastest rising trend in online gaming, and they’re definitely worth giving a chance.
How to Deposit with Boku Pay by Mobile at Online Casinos
Now that we’ve covered the top Boku online casinos and seen the best casino bonuses, let’s take a quick step-by-step look at how to make deposits at Boku casino sites:
- Log in to the casino of your choice and navigate to the cashier section
- Choose Boku from the list of supported payment methods
- In the next window, input all of the necessary details when prompted
- Click to deposit and process the transaction
- You will be redirected to the Boku site, where you’ll have to enter your number
- After this, you’ll receive a verification SMS, to which you need to reply with “Y”
- This completes the deposit process and the funds will instantly show up on your account!
Boku Deposit Casino Limits and Fees
The maximum deposit amounts at Boku casino sites are set at £30 per day, while the minimum deposit amounts are usually set at £5 or £10. Boku is also one of only a handful of casino payment methods that come with absolutely no transaction fees. Which features like this, especially the small transaction limits, Boku is a great choice for newcomers and players who like to wager small and not risk too much of their money. With such clear and unique traits this service comes with, there are some distinct pros and cons of using Boku.
Boku Pay by Mobile Advantages
Boku is well-represented in many top UK online casinos and offers many advantages to every player who decides to use it. Here are the biggest pros of using Boku Pay by Mobile in online casinos:
- Instant deposits – You can deposit into your online casino with just a few simple steps, and the funds will immediately show up on your gaming balance. Boku casino deposits are among the simplest ones to make and rival the best payment methods in terms of speed.
- Safe and Private – Boku Pay by Mobile is also extremely safe. You don’t’ have to share any personal information with the merchant and there are no passwords that could be compromised in case of a security breach. You don’t even need to register or sign up with Boku to deposit into your casino. The only case in which your information can get compromised is if the hacker manages to physically get his hands on the mobile device you used to make a deposit.
- Completely free – Unlike bank transfers and in some cases credit and debit card deposits, there are absolutely no fees when using Boku. Moreover, just by checking your phone bill, you can easily track how much you’re spending and easily control your gaming habits simply by switching to a prepaid SIM card. In the same breath, if you’re a postpaid service user, you can deal with the gaming bill later in the month when your mobile bill arrives.
- Player-friendly – Boku might be the most convenient and user-friendly service out of all online casino payment methods. It doesn’t require players to take any unnecessary extra steps or partake in time-consuming sign-up processes. Also, while some payment methods, like Neteller and Skrill, are often unavailable for casino bonus offers, players can always rely on Boku to claim all casino deals.
Boku Pay by Mobile Disadvantages
Boku is undoubtedly a very convenient and easy to use payment method supported in a number of reputable online casinos in the UK. With that said, this payment service, just like all other, does come with certain disadvantages you should be aware of before you opt in to use it. Here are the biggest cons of using Boku in online casinos:
- No Withdrawals – The biggest disadvantage of Boku is that it only supports deposit transactions. This means that you’ll be required to find an additional payment method you would use to withdraw your winnings from the casino. The tricky part in all of this can be the fact that some online casinos only allow you to withdraw your bonus winnings using the same payment method you deposited with. If you’re not careful about this, you can lose all of your bonus winnings because of an unfortunate technicality.
- Pre-set deposit amounts – Unlike most other casino payment methods, Boku doesn’t allow you to input the desired deposit amount when making transactions. When using Boku at online casinos, you’ll always be offered a set number of presented deposit amounts, usually in the amount of £5, £10 or £20. This isn’t a big disadvantage of the service but does unnecessarily constraint casino users when making deposits.
- Deposit limits – As we’ve previously mentioned, Boku has a fairly low maximum deposit limit which stands at £30 per day. This amount might suit casual players just playing for fun, but it is not nearly enough for high-rollers who are used to wagering large amounts of money on an everyday basis. With this said, there are many other payment alternatives you should consider before deciding for one particular service. This leads us to the next section.
Best Payment Alternatives to Boku
With such a unique set of features, Boku isn’t every player’s cup of tea. Even though it’s accepted in most top online casinos, some casino players prefer using other online payment services. If you’re one of those players, here are the best casino payment alternatives to Boku we recommend you try out when playing online:
- Neteller and Skrill
Each of these payment methods is a great alternative to Boku and is available in nearly every reputable online casino. PayPal is by far the market leader when it comes to the UK and its reputation alone is what drives demand for it. Our advice is that you read up on the payment method you plan on using, so you know all of the valuable information regarding limits, fees, bonus eligibility and every other little detail that can make a difference when gambling online.
Boku Casinos FAQ
- What is Boku?
Boku is a global mobile payment processor founded in 2009. It enables its users, in this case casino players, to pay for services using their mobile phone number. The casino payment made using Boku is billed to the consumer’s mobile network bill. Also known as pay by phone service, Boku allows players to fund their online gaming accounts without giving away any personal or credit card information, or linking a bank account.
- Who accepts Boku payments online?
Many casinos that operate in the UK and other parts of the world accept Boku payments online. Casinos that accept Boku Pay by Mobile payments have a maximum limit of £30 per transaction, per day. What’s important is the fact that Boku payment games are always available for bonus wagering, which means that you can freely play games at any deposit by phone slots casino site featured on this page.
- What does Boku mean?
Boku is one of the most convenient payment methods available online and one that covers a huge network of online business spanning across numerous industries. Aside from online casino sites that use Boku, this payment service means a lot to other big mainstream online businesses, with sites like Facebook, Google and Microsoft all partnering up with this very user-friendly payment service. With such a strong network of partners, it’s easy to understand why casino players hold Boku in such high regard.
Other Boku Casinos
As a payment method that has good coverage across the industry, the best Boku casinos offer a convenient, safe service to their customers.
A range of bonuses and promotions are available to players looking to deposit with Boku, here's a look at every other casino that we've reviewed that accepts it.