UK's Best Apple Pay Casinos in 2022
Apple Pay is a mobile banking option, exclusively for Apple users. It has quickly built a reputation for itself in the UK which is why most of you will be familiar with the brand. It was only a matter of time before Apple Pay casinos started to crop up.
Apple Pay casino transactions are safe, convenient and easy to set up. Transaction fees and limits are also favourable. This is only a sneak peek into the areas we are about to cover. For those looking to get straight into things, here are our top-rated Apple Pay casinos.
Top Apple Pay Casinos (UK only)
- Ran by reputable 888 brand
- Play via iOS or Android app
- VIP rewards and bonuses
- Fast withdrawal times
- 24/7 live chat support
- Well-established brand
- Exceptional loyalty rewards
- Excellent design
- Fast e-wallet payouts
- Over 2000 games
- PayPal accepted
- Excellent loyalty program
- Part of a trusted iGaming group
- Excellent customer support
- Welcome bonus for bingo and slots
- Exclusive live games
- 24/7 live chat
- iOS and Android apps
- Selection of jackpot slots
- Phone support available
- Range of bonuses
🍏 Quick Navigation
Apple Pay Casino Basics
This is a payment method that’s particularly popular at casino sites in the UK. You may have already noticed this from our list of the best Apple Pay casinos. The banking option allows you to make payments straight from your phone. It’s actually not the first of its kind, Boku is another mobile payment option. But Apple Pay casinos have already built quite the reputation for themselves.
A lot of this is down to the fact that Apple is a globally renowned brand. This acts as reassurance for Apple Pay online casino players when it comes to the protection of their funds. The biggest downside is that the payment method is exclusively for Apple users. We have summed up the main pros and cons of Apple Pay casino transactions below.
Pros and Cons
The payment method is free from fees however some casinos that take Apple Pay may still charge players for their transactions. We’ll take a closer look at Apple Pay casinos and fees later on though.
Another perk we mentioned is that the banking option is easy enough to set up. This can be done on your iPhone, iPad, Mac or even Apple watch; just so long as you have an Apple device. We’ll take a closer look at this in our Apple Pay casino deposits section.
Apple Pay Casino Deposits
The first step to depositing at Apple Pay casinos is setting up an account on your Apple device. This is extremely straightforward, but you’ll need to log in to your iCloud account.
We also recommend updating your device to the latest version, again prior to making an Apple Pay casino deposit. Once you have ensured both of these, follow the steps below.
- Access your Apple Pay wallet on your device
- Click the ‘+’ button
- You will be prompted to enter your card details
- Wait for the details to be verified
- You can no move on to depositing at Apple Pay casinos
How to deposit at a casino with Apple Pay
Making an Apple Pay deposit is almost as easy as setting up an account. We’ll guide you through the process in the steps below.
- Ensure that you have set up your Apple Pay account on your device
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds within your Apple wallet
- Choose an online casino that accepts the payment option
- Check back to our list of the best Apple Pay casinos in the UK
- Read our reviews and once you have made a decision, sign up for the casino
- Opt in for any casino bonuses if required to do so and read the terms
- Head to the cashier section and choose Apple Pay as your deposit method the amount you want to deposit
- You may be requested to enter your CVC code
- Verify your transaction via your Apple device
- You can now start playing for real money.
As mentioned earlier on, Apple Pay casino deposits are instant and, in most cases, free from any fees. Other payment methods, like bank wires, will require more time. The other good thing is that most Apple Pay casinos allow players to claim deposit bonuses when using this option. But we’ll take a closer look at bonuses later on.
Withdrawals at Apple Pay Casinos
One downside to using Apple Pay at online casinos is the fact that it’s is only available on deposits. For withdrawals, players will have to opt for other payment options like PayPal. The good thing about Apple Pay casinos is that they tend to offer a wide range of alternative methods. We’ll look into some of the best options later on.
One thing to be aware of is that many Apple Pay casinos adhere to a closed-loop policy. In simple terms, players are required to use the same deposit method on their withdrawals. This is particularly common for Apple Pay casino UK players due to the UKGC's strict AML legislations.
Pay by Apple Pay – Casino Fees and Limits
As is the case with all payment options, Apple Pay casinos have a varied approach to deposit limits and fees. Firstly, we’ll take a closer look at the actual banking method. Unlike e-wallets such as Skrill, Apple Pay does not charge any fees for casino transfers. All related costs are incurred by Apple Pay casinos instead.
One shouldn’t assume that an Apple Pay casino is free from fees. Some charge a transaction fee which can either be fixed or as a percentage. What’s more, deposit limits with also depend on the operator. Here’s a list of Apple Pay casinos with favourable limits and fees.
Although the Apple Pay casinos listed above are free from charges, players should still read the full terms. In the case of excessive transactions, costs may be incurred.
Bonuses at Casinos that take Apple Pay
- Exceptional loyalty rewards
- Excellent design
- Fast e-wallet payouts
Not all payment methods deem you eligible to claim casino bonuses. Luckily, Apple Pay casino transactions are usually accepted. There are of course exceptions to the rule, which is why we always suggest reading the full bonus policy. But compared to e-wallets, Apple Pay casino bonuses are a lot more common.
Below are some examples of bonuses at Apple Pay casinos that can be claimed when using the payment option.
Welcome bonuses are only one example of offers. Apple Pay casinos usually have several ongoing promotions. They range from free spins, to reload bonuses to cashback offers and many others. Refer to our casino bonus hub for more information.
Are Apple Pay Online Casinos Safe?
This is a relatively new payment option which could make some players question the safety of Apple Pay casino transactions. Luckily, the brand has been around for many years and they have a clean track record when it comes to privacy. Apple Pay is considered one of the most secure banking options in the UK.
Firstly, using this method means that none of your personal details are disclosed to the Apple Pay Casino. As for your actual wallet, there are several built-in features to protect against hackers. All information is encrypted, and no transaction details are stored within your Apple Pay account. Face ID and Touch ID provide added security layers.
Aside from the payment method, it is just as important to ensure that you play at safe Apple Pay casinos. This is why we started off with a list of sites we recommend. Most of these are licensed within reputable jurisdictions like the UK Gambling Commission. They also promote Responsible Gambling and game fairness. For more information, simply read our Apple Pay casino reviews.
Apple Pay Casino Alternatives
The payment method has many strengths, as we have seen earlier on. This is why more and more Apple Pay casinos are starting to appear online. This said it is still not as widespread as other UK options like PayPal.
What’s more, should you come to withdraw you’ll need to opt for an alternative. We’ve highlighted some popular methods below; most of which can be found at Apple Pay casinos too.
All payment methods have their strengths and weaknesses. As we have seen though, Apple Pay Casinos seem to be ticking most of the right boxes. If you’re an Apple user looking for a safe and convenient option, then this might just be the one for you. Check back to our Apple Pay casinos list for some of our top-rated sites and start playing.
Apple Pay Casinos FAQ
- Is Apple Pay available to players outside of the UK?
- Yes. Apple Pay is popular at UK casinos, but it is also available in many other countries. Apple Pay casino Canada players are one example. You will, of course, need to check back to the full terms. William Hill is a UK only Apple Pay casino, for instance.
- What are the best online casinos that accept Apple Pay?
- Apple Pay casinos are on the rise which means that we’re slowly starting to see more options. We have listed some of the top-rated sites that accept the payment option, earlier on. We also suggest reading our Apple Pay casino reviews on each.
- Why should I make an Apply Pay Casino deposit?
- Apple Pay casino deposits are free and instant. In addition to this, the payment method is fully optimized for mobile and setting up an account is straightforward. Check back to earlier on for more advantages of Apple Pay casino deposits.
- How does Apple Pay compare to PayPal at online casinos?
- Unlike Apple Pay, PayPal is an e-wallet. Both options are popular within the UK. The latter has been around for longer which makes it more renowned. Apple Pay Casino transactions have the advantage that most will allow you to claim a bonus. We provide more details about PayPal earlier on.
Other Apple Pay Casinos
Now we've been through the best ApplePay Casinos available to UK customers. As an emerging payment method focused on mobile transactions, we expect this will grow and grow in popularity over the coming years.
More casinos are adding ApplePay to their payment methods as time goes by. Check out every site we've reviewed that offers this solution.