Top 15 Online Casinos for Real Money
- Good bonus offering
- VIP club
- 24/7 live chat
- Swift withdrawal times
- Over 1500 games
- Loyalty program for new players
- Over 80 games providers
- Rewarding welcome bonus
- 24/7 live chat support
- Responsive live chat support
- PayPal deposits & withdrawals
- Wide range of live games
- Wide variety of jackpot slots
- Frequent promotions and tournaments
- Valuable rewards scheme
- Diverse slots collection
- Rewarding welcome bonus
- Fast e-wallet withdrawals
- Diverse game selection
- 24/7 customer support
- Achievable welcome offer
- Large casino suite
- User-friendly design
- Jackpot slots offer
- Coverage of the world's best lotteries
- Good promotions
- 24/7 live chat
- Selection of jackpot slots
- Phone support available
- Range of bonuses
Online Gaming Rules & Regulations in Ireland
At the time when the Gaming and Lotteries Act of 1956 was enacted there was no need to include sections about remote gaming. However, as time moved on changes had to be made and to adapt the Act or come up with a new set of rules for the purpose of regulating those casino operators who want to offer their services to the Irish public.
The authorities didn’t want to complicate the situation any further, that’s why they came up with a rather simple principle based rules. In 2003 the authorities required all casino operators who are going to accept wagers from players residing in Ireland to report their profit and pay taxes on the revenue that came from them.
2015 is a special year in Irish online gaming history. The Irish Government finally introduced a definite solution which made online gaming fully legal. The Betting (Amendment) Act 2015 is the document which states that Irish players can play in online casinos licensed by Ireland or by foreign regulators.
Since the responsibility falls on the operator’s shoulders you have nothing to worry about when choosing at what casino you’re going to play. Yes, you can have a carefree online gambling experience.
Irish Online Casinos Accepting PayPal
One of the main prerequisites for enjoying online casino games with real money is to have a payment method of some kind. It can be a credit card, a prepaid card, direct online banking, or you can deposit and withdraw with e-wallets, which happen to be recommend type of payment method at online casinos. PayPal is the absolute favorite when it comes to online gaming, mainly because it enables players to deposit and withdraw with their PayPal account.
Some of the best Irish online casinos listed above accept PayPal deposits and they’re also able to pay out any winnings with it.
But, why PayPal? For starters, it guards your bank details and it features a leading security system. In addition to this, PayPal’s transaction and maintenance fees are kept to the bare minimum. Although now it may seem funny to you, but in the long run these fees can make a difference, especially if you’re a passionate online casino player.
Online Casino Ireland No Deposit Bonus
- Exclusive live games
- 24/7 live chat
- iOS and Android apps
Irish online casino players are not all that different from players from other regions. They too are into no deposit bonuses. Although their nature is enticing, we can’t recommend you to rely heavily on them. The only and the best way to win real money with bonuses is by playing with deposit bonuses. For what it’s worth, there are some UK online casinos that put Irish casino players in the same basket with UK players. Considering the UK is the global leader in the field, this comes off as a privilege.
Online casinos accepting players from Ireland are not that big on no deposit bonuses, at least not the reputable ones. However, here is our top pick we think will be interesting to you.
Not enough? Here are some more no deposit bonuses!
What to Look for at the Best Online Gambling Sites - Ireland?
Online casinos come in many shapes and sizes. New online casinos look almost exactly the same. Chances are, if you join a white label online casino, you won’t find any difference from the previous one. All of the above listed Irish online casinos are big, reputable companies with years of presence on the market. You as an Irish online casino player should have a few things in mind before you join an online casino and you make your first deposit. Here are some of them. Let these be the starting point, sort of a checklist.
- Deposit, Play and Withdraw in EUR – It’s of paramount importance! You must be able to deposit, play and withdraw in EUR. Otherwise, you will have to cover currency conversion fees every single time you withdraw. And fees are one thing that we don’t like seeing as often.
- Live Dealer Casino Games – Exclusive live dealer tables are a big advantage, a feature which must be duly noted and considered. Why? Because they pave the way for Live Casino Promotions. Big online casinos like Betfair, LeoVegas and William Hill Casino have their very own live dealer tables and wide arrays of promotions.
- Promotions & Bonuses – Much like what we said about the live casino promotions, regular bonus deals are also important. Bonus funds extend your play time, and give you more chances to win. Then again, you’re a real money casino player! Don’t let a one off time bonus deal cloud your judgement.
- Jackpot Slot Games – This one applies to slot players only. If you’re not much of a table game player, if your only poison is slots, at the very least, make sure there’s a decent jackpot slots offer. Eventually, you’ll get bored of the same features and you’re going to set your eyes on those ever increasing jackpots.
- Customer Support – It doesn’t necessarily need to be 24/7 customer support, but there has to live chat! Phone support is also recommended, but in our experience, live chat is where most of the issues get resolved. UK licensed online casinos guarantee you support throughout the day, and some even provide customer support round the clock.
- Payment Methods (PayPal) – A credit card will do, but please consider using PayPal to fund your casino balance. PayPal online casinos accept players from Ireland. To be frank, there aren’t that many PayPal online casinos in general, but those that do accept PayPal deposits will allow you to walk the live casino halls and play all slots you so desire.
The Casino Market in Ireland
There are a high number of passionate casino fans in Ireland. Since the demand was high it was only a matter of time before a surge of both land and online casinos were about to enter the market. Here you can find a vast list of online casinos whose operators would gladly accept your wagers and will adhere to your wishes. If any casino is listed elsewhere and not on this list they do not accept Irish players. This page will save you a lot of time in your quest for finding the best Irish online casino. Need not worry, we’ve carefully updated this particular list to make sure you won’t stumble upon any unwanted, unplanned situations.
Online Casino Winnings and Taxes for Irish Players
The casino operator is in relationship with the tax authorities. As a resident of Ireland you’re not responsible to pay any taxes on your casino winnings since they are not considered as an income, rather as if you found them on the road. Players from Ireland have some of the best conditions for online gambling. This has proven to be the best approach to dealing with online gaming all around the world in general.
Ireland is a Distinctive Online Gaming Market
It truly is! Believe it or not, it’s treated differently in online casinos from all around the world, so much so, that some of them don’t welcome them. It’s a great example of how when there’s a demand, somebody has to step forward and provide what’s demanded, to fill the gap. The Irish Government proved to be a reasonable mediator and gave the players what they wanted. In practice, it’s similar to the UK online casino market, but not as popular.
We can’t really point out types of online casinos that accept Irish online casino players. Even we were surprised in some cases, seeing Irish players on the restricted territories list. One thing’s for sure, and we can’t guarantee, this page holds online casinos that welcome you, if you’re located on the grounds of Ireland.
Most online casinos that hold a UKGC license, welcome Irish online casino players. We recommend joining well-established online casinos, like Bet365 Casino or LeoVegas Casino. These are among the few which have stood out of the pack, demonstrating exceptional quality and attention to detail. It’s safe to say, there are clearly among the top 5 best Ireland online casinos.
Other Online Casinos in Ireland
Our experts put together the best online casinos in Ireland for you. These final choices went through a stringent review process and you can trust the results.
Here is a full list of online Ireland casinos as well. You might want to consider these, too.