Best No Deposit Bonus Codes in Australia in 2022
Browse our selection of the best Australian no deposit bonuses and bonus codes. Our team of in-house experts have hand-picked fair, valuable offers from the top ranked casinos on the market.
In this page, you will also learn all about this bonus type. We discuss key bonus terms, the basics of a no deposit bonus, and how we rank the best no deposit casinos in Australia.
Latest Australian No Deposit Bonus Offers
- No deposit bonus
- Unique game selection
- Multiple welcome offers
- No deposit bonus
- 24/7 customer support
- Over 2000 games
- Good welcome bonus package
- Excellent games library
- Exceptional live casino
- Generous welcome offer
- Bitcoin accepted
- 6-tiered VIP program
- Bitcoin accepted
- Unique casino games collection
- No deposit bonus
- Cryptocurrency accepted
- On-going tournaments
- Refer a friend bonus
- Over 10,000 slots
- Bitcoin accepted
- Excellent promotions
- Selection of jackpot slots
- Phone support available
- Range of bonuses
What is a No Deposit Bonus?
A no deposit bonus is “free money” offered to new players by online casino sites in Australia. These casinos are often referred to as no deposit bonus casino sites since players value this part of their offering. We call it “free’ because you must go through the wagering process before you can withdraw real money winnings.
These casinos aim to entice new players by offering them a risk-free way of playing for real money. The no deposit sign up bonus is believed to eventually lead players to make a real money deposit.
That is why this bonus type is extremely popular among Aussie players. The potential of winning big is not possible with a deposit bonus, because of the restrictive terms and conditions. However, a free shot of winning some cash is sought-after by many players.
How to Claim a No Deposit Bonus?
The process of claiming a no deposit bonus is straightforward, often completed within minutes. First, have a look at a no deposit casino from our list, make your choice, and follow our step-by-step instructions.
- Choose your preferred no deposit casino
- Create a free casino account
- Open the cashier
- If necessary, enter a no deposit bonus code
- Alternatively, you can claim the bonus by clicking a “claim” button
- Enjoy playing with your no deposit bonus
Types of No Deposit Bonuses at Australian Casinos
There are a couple of similar no deposit bonus types commonly found at Australian online casinos.
We’ll give you a brief explanation of each and how they work. Keep in mind, the process of claiming them is the same.
No Deposit Bonus Cash
The no deposit bonus cash is the default bonus type where you’ll be offered a certain amount of money after signing-up. The process of claiming this cash is simple, as we outlined above.
As we outlined above, you will have to wager your bonus before you can withdraw any winnings.
- Typical Cash No Deposit Sign Up Bonus: AU$10
No Deposit Free Spins
No deposit free spins work similarly to no deposit bonus cash. The casino will reward you with a set amount of free spins, typically on a single slot game. In that regard, the free spins bonus is more limited.
After spending your spins, your spins winnings are converted to bonus cash. At this point, you can treat this bonus as simple bonus cash that has to be wagered.
- Typical No Deposit Free Spins Bonus in Australia: 10 to 20 Free Spins on Sign-Up
No Deposit Bonus Codes
No deposit bonus code is not a bonus type, just a way of claiming a bonus.
To put it shortly, some casinos require you enter a bonus code in order to claim your promotion.
How to Claim a Bonus Using a Code:
- Enter during registration
- Enter in the casino’s cashier
- Talk to customer support
We provide bonus codes in our listings if they are necessary, so it’s not something you have to dig up yourself.
No Deposit Casino Bonus Codes for Existing Players
At some online casinos, regular players are sometimes rewarded with no deposit bonuses. Nonetheless, this is not a common occurrence. In most cases, casinos reward loyal customers with deposit cash or deposit free spins, as well as cashback bonuses.
Typically, these offers are personally sent by email or activated in your own bonus section under your account menu.
How to Win Money from a No Deposit Bonus?
The way you win real money from a no deposit casino bonus is by respecting the key bonus terms and conditions. These terms are crucial and ultimately, they’re the thing separating you from your winnings. Of course, nothing is guaranteed, and luck is the number one factor, but you must abide by the terms.
We’ll provide an explanation of each key bonus term, and how it specifically relates to no deposit bonus codes in Australia.
The wagering requirements dictate the number of times you must play through your bonus before you can withdraw real cash.
For instance, 30X wagering requirements of an AU$10 bonus = $300 play through requirements.
- Typical No Deposit Bonus Wagering Requirements: 40X to 50X your Bonus Cash
The maximum cashout limits your winning potential that can come as a result of your no deposit bonus. The reason for a maximum cashout of no deposit casino bonus offers is obvious. Since they are free money, casinos can’t go all out and merely provide this bonus for recreational purposes.
Any winnings above your max cashout are forfeited automatically upon withdrawal. So, this is not something you have to worry about, but it helps to know when to stop.
- Typical Maximum Cashout: AU$50 to AU$100
The maximum bet rule is common across all bonuses in Australia online casinos. It is extremely important you respect it because breaking it can automatically void all your winnings.
This rule states that a single stake must not surpass a certain amount on any game or a group of games.
- Typical Maximum Bet: AU$5
With a bonus active in your account, during wagering, certain games are restricted and don’t contribute to the wagering requirements. Depending on the casino’s policy, you will be mechanically forbidden from playing these games. In some cases, you can play them but that would void your winnings.
- Typical Restricted Games for No Deposit Bonuses: Table Games, Video Poker, Live Casino Games
You will soon find that in general, only pokies are permitted for play with bonus cash. This is especially true for online casino’s no deposit bonus policy.
How we Rate the Top No Deposit Casinos in Australia
A bonus is only one piece of the puzzle, because the online casino offering it is much more important. You want to make sure you’re playing at a trusted, fair and licensed casino site to make sure you get paid out in time, among other things.
Our team of reviewers factor in several key criteria when ranking no deposit bonus casino sites. We provide a brief overview.
- Trust & Licensing
A licensed no deposit casino in Australia is our number one priority. This ensures legitimate games, legitimacy of the operator itself, and a number of fair play tools to help players control their spending.
We also look at reputation. Many casinos, especially new ones, are launched under established ownerships. Some operators have a reputation of 20+ years in the industry, so we immediately know what we’re getting into.
- Quality Games
We look for Aussie casino sites with top-quality pokies and table games powered by leading providers like Microgaming, Big Time Gaming, Pragmatic Play, and others.
On average, we expect 1000+ games across various categories, which has become the standard nowadays.
- Fair Bonus Terms
The fairness of bonus terms is the most important part of bonuses. Having a bonus that is impossible to wager or riddled with difficult bonus terms is basically worthless.
- Reliable Customer Support
Good customer support means a responsive live chat service, preferably available 24/7. We make sure you have a smooth experience by having means of assistance thanks to helpful and friendly support staff.
- Accessible Payment Methods
An Australian no deposit casino must offer players Aussie-friendly payment options like Neosurf, U-Pay, ecoPayz and in some cases – cryptocurrency.
Although no deposit offers are rarer than before, you can still find them from time to time. We’ve hand-picked the fairest offers available from Australian no deposit casinos. These bonuses are mutually beneficial for casinos and players alike, so we don’t see them going completely extinct.
Most no deposit bonuses are available to new players only. You can only use them once, so use them wisely.
No Deposit Bonuses in Australia - FAQs
- How do I claim a no deposit bonus?
- Claiming a no deposit bonus is simple, and we encourage you follow our step-by-step instructions. The entire process will only take a couple of minutes. All you need to do is identify a no deposit bonus you like, then follow our instructions and you’ll be set.
- What types of no deposit bonuses exist?
- You can claim no deposit bonus cash and no deposit free spins. Ultimately, there is no core differences between these bonus types. Free spins winnings are converted into bonus cash, meaning they become exactly the same as a normal no deposit bonus. However, direct no deposit bonus cash can be used on a variety of games, whereas spins are usually limited to one slot.
- How do I know that no deposit casinos are safe?
- We thoroughly review each online casino to make sure it fits our list of criteria. This includes evaluating the casino’s customer support quality, bonus fairness, gaming selection, payment method quality, withdrawal speed, security and licensing, and more.
- Where can I find the best no deposit bonuses?
- We list the top-rated Australian no deposit bonus offers at the top of our page. There, you will find a hand-picked list of offers that provide the best value to customers. We also paid attention to the casino’s in question, to make sure you’re playing in a safe environment.