Agent Spinner Casino Payment Options
An essential part of the online gaming experience is depositing and withdrawing. Depositing is usually the easy part, and problems usually occur when you want to withdraw your money out of the casino. At first glance, the Agent Spinner payment options seem limited, but if you take a look at each of them, it’s easy to realize that they’re diverse. In other words, players can make deposits with credit cards, e-wallets, but direct online banking, prepaid cards and there’s even a mobile player oriented deposit option, Zimpler!
Eligible games are Slots (Warlords: Crystals of Power)
- Welcome Bonus of 100% up to €/£50 - Use Bonus Code: DOUBLE.
- The minimum qualifying deposit is €/£5.
- The maximum payout is 10x the bonus amount claimed, so max. €/£500.
- The maximum bet is limited at £5 or £0.50 per bet line.
- Deposits made with Skrill or Neteller are excluded.
- Players must complete the wagering requirements within 21 days from receiving the bonus.
- The offer is valid for people residing in United Kingdom, Austria, Canada, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Japan, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland.
- 18+, New Customers Only. Gamble Responsibly - www.begambleaware.org.
- All bonuses are subject to the Agent Spinner Casino T&C.
Slots - 50xb
Unfortunately, the below listed payment methods are not available to all players. Some of them, are available to players from only a few countries, such as Euteller to Finnish players, Trustly is available to most EU countries, but not all of them. Sadly, Zimpler is available in a few countries as well. It makes mobile deposits as easy as they can be.
At the moment, you can deposit and play in EUR, USD and GBP. However, feel free to deposit in other currencies as well. Agent Spinner will accept your deposits and will convert them into one of the supported currencies.
We’re happy to inform you that Agent Spinner Casino has a rather favorable withdrawal limit. According to the terms and conditions, players can withdraw a maximum of €5,000 per day! That’s per day, not per month. This is a huge competitive advantage, and a benefit to all players, both casual players who are fortunate to win big, and high rollers. This limit does not apply to jackpot wins.
Most of the deposit methods can be withdrawal options as well, the exceptions are Zimpler and Euteller. Due to their nature, these payment methods can be used for depositing only. Besides the decent withdrawal limit, Agent Spinner has another great feature, short withdrawal periods. All withdrawals are processed instantly, and the money is released as soon as possible, in the first 24 hours. However, due to legal matters, credit card withdrawals and bank transfers can take up to 72 hours.
Bear in mind. Like all legit online casinos, Agent Spinner has a KYC policy and they will ask for verification documents. This isn’t anything out of the ordinary, it’s a standard procedure. E-wallet depositors might not be asked to provide these documents if the amount doesn’t exceed €2,000.